+447966346929

©2019 by Hybrid Me Limited. Proudly created with Wix.com

T35 HITTING MAT

If you've hit shots at a driving range you'll be familiar with the type of mat where the clubhead skids through and you end up with a great result regardless of strike.

In contrast, there are other thicker pile mats that offer a more realistic feel, encourage quality ball striking but are extremely punishing on fat shots and can be quite jarring on the body.

For the UK and European markets, Hybrid Me offers a T35 hitting mat. T35 is approx 4cm thick including the foam shockpad backing and uses 35mm fibers, accepts a real golf tee(though for simulator usage we recommend using Birtee Pro tees) and provides a realistic feel for hitting down and through the surface at contact and providing excellent feedback on fat shots. It also provides a nice roll for putting so that you do not need to have two different surfaces for simulator usage. It is less dense than some other punishing mats so also protects the body from jarring making it a comfortable mat to play with whilst still punishing fat shots and improving ball striking.

For the best experience our recommendation is to use a harder surface as a stance mat to ensure you have a solid base and can fully utilise the ground and to use the T35 for the hitting surface which is where the brand new Hybrid Me Combi Mat comes in providing a heavy duty rubber base, firm stance area and a replaceable T35 hitting strip ensuring you don't have to replace the whole mat due to future wear and tear. 

More details including photos of the Hybrid Me T35 Combi Mat can be found here.

The T35 offers exceptional value, is available in custom sizes up to 2m x 6m as a section of turf.

Our recommendation for most customers is to go with a hitting strip (say 0.5m x 1.5m) this will keep costs down and make it easy to replace the strip if at any point you wish to do so in the future due to wear and tear. This is the same principle we used in designing the T35 combi mat.

View our video below to see a comparison of the TrueStrike, T-35 and Country Club Elite®  Real Feel Golf Mat ™.

The T35 Combi Mat is priced at £500 plus postage (the mat is approx 50Kg) so we would provide a quotation for delivery, on request.

The T-35 turf is priced at £295 for a 1.5m x 1.5m section or £135 for a 1.5m x 0.5m hitting strip including delivery to mainland UK.​

Please contact us to discuss the Hybrid Me T35 mats and your requirements and we'll be glad to advise whether the mat will suit your requirements.